Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Amazing Virtual Race: MEME!

Reality TV, anyone? Yesterday we read about the American TV show The Amazing Race for the first time, and we learned about the teams involved, the challenges at hand, and what it takes to participate. We decided the best idea would to be to set up a little contest of our own: so we made up 3 teams as well as a group of interviewers, and we decided to have try-outs for our own version of The Amazing Race, Italian style. Our teams are:


Ombretta and Martina


Sandro and Azzurra


Irene and Flavio


The verdict is still out on the winner, but to make things a little more interesting, we thought the blogging world might like to participate too? So we're listing our questions here (the same questions we asked our potential participants), and you can either answer directly in our comments section, or blog your own responses! Make sure to let us know if you're responding, so that we can read your answers too! So, without further ado...here are the questions!

1. Are you afraid of wild animals?
2. Do you like adventure?
3. What are your dreams and ambitions?
4. What kind of films do you prefer?
5. Do you think that you will find a new love interest if you participate?
6. Are you reliable?
7. Do you like extreme sports?
8. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
9. Why are you interested in participating in a show like this one?
10. Do you like travelling around the world?


Looking forward to your answers! Thank you!

-the Blowin' in the Wind cast

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh!!You are a really nice group!!I'd like to see your photo..if it's possible!!!I promise I'll visit you!!!!

Corrie said...

Dear friends,

I like your blog very much! Here are my answers to your questions...

1. only owls
2. yes, because I like good stories.
3. I would like to learn to make delicious gelato.
4. I prefer comedies.
5. I don't want to find a new love interest (because I am very happy with the one that I have), but I will participate!)
6. I try to be.
7. Is eating gelato an extreme sport?
8. I can write in very small letters, but I am very bad at speling, spellng, spilling?
9. The prize money sounds nice!
10. Yes!